Would a cheater do this?

If I was "the other woman" and didn't know it yet...would a guy who is cheating constantly have to have his hands on me? Every time he would see me he couldn't wait to get my clothes off. Sex is not all we ever do, but he is leading me to believe that we are in a relationship.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting question!

I definitely don't think it ALWAYS means he's cheating on someone else if he's REALLY into you. Obviously it's possible that he's just super horny for your hotness. This does actually happen you know.

But if you want more than just sex (a relationship?) then you need to spend more time with him relating. Because he doesn't have to be cheating to only want you for sex. And if you want more than just sex then you'll have to start steering the dating outside of the bedroom. If he's not happy with that then you'll have to decide where to go from there.

If you want to find out if he's got someone else on the side you can do one of three things:

1) First, as him. Never assume you're his only girlfriend. Unless you've both had the talk don't assume you're the only one in his life. Ask and see.

2) Spend more time in public places. Places people will see you together. Does he want to hold your hand walking down the street? Does he want to cuddle in public? Etc. These are good signs that he doesn't worry about someone "catching him."

3) Have social gatherings where you meet his friends, like a barbq or dinner party. If you're never meeting other people in his life then that's also a Red Flag.

Hopefully you're just ridiculously good looking and sexy and hot.

~ Robby

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a mistress situation.

• I think you need to rephrase your question and be more precise. The less the cheater has sex with his special someone, the more he will want sex with you. Supply versus demand. If you feel he is wanting more than just sex, it's because he is missing whatever he is searching for in his life. Try and find out what he is missing and whether you can provide it on a constant basis or if it would put other wants or needs out of sync. If it's the latter, then you will then need to find something to fill those gaps as well.

• Cheating on you is an under statement,i rather use'he's playing u,.everytime sex shouldn't be a cling in a relationship...when not around him,wat do think,hes playing with someone else..so you better cheat on him either or end the relationship

• That's how I am with my other women.

I don't think that it is a DEFINITE sign of you being the other woman though. You need to spend some time with him going out and doing things. Guys relate with people better when there is actions and events rather than just sitting and talking.

What Girls Said 0