How did you break up with someone you once loved?

I'm in a relationship where I love my boyfriend but so many issues have occurred that I can't put anymore effort into trying to fix them. He loves me and still wants to be with me but I think I'm not in love with him anymore. He's hurt me so much that I just don't want to do this anymore.

I always try to break up but it doesn't go well and somehow he always gets me to stay in the relationship. It's to the point that he's starting to realize that I'm not giving much effort to this relationship and I guess he's waiting for me to just finally say I'm done. But now I'm stuck, I can't just break up. I'm scared to hurt him because I do love him. How can I break up without hurting him? How can I make him realize it's just better if we are friends?

01

What Guys Said 1

• You can’t not hurt him or your self. His and your self identity is you together. Once you sever that there will be pain and the need to realign your self identity.

Best thing is to rip the bandaid off the slow peel hurts more.

What Girls Said 0