Please tell me why men suck ass?

Basically my boy for over a year dumps me cuz he's now not ready for a girlfriend and needs to work on himself? And the night b4 was being all cutsy and flirty and saying he loves me and shit like wtf is that about. I guess this was more of a vent than a question but I guess I should just let it go and move on right? No point in fixing it?

Guys need to realize I wrote men in the title bc it was a MAN that fucked up. I NEVER said that women don't do this shit cuz believe me ik they do.

518

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't have this exclusively. I had a girl I had been dating breakup with me via text. Just the bight before she said she loved me. The text said that she met a guy (that day) and toiled over the decision to break up with me to be with him.
    But, yes, move on. No point in wasting your love on someone like that. I hope you find your happiness.

• You are welcome. We all need to vent from time to time. It's nice to know that someone is listening. Several people on here bounce things off me our get my opinion. I'm here if you need.

• Thank you I appreciate it

Most Helpful Girl

• the hell are men, to be HONEST. I'm in a pickle myself, but I've been doing a BUNCH of reading and shit to try and figure out what to do, so maybe Ill give you some of my found info. Probably the main thing I've learnt is that if I'm gonna try with anyone, I have to decide whether being with them makes a difference, do they make you a better you? IF yes, I'd PERSONALLY (this is what id do) wait a week, bc so much can happen in a week, still like the dude? Id message him, and try my best to be his friend at least. Show him how well you two areee again, then maybe something could happen? NeVR KNOW sorry if that doesn't help with anything

• Thanks. It actually helped a little

• well Im glad! Tell us how it goes whatever you do! :)

What Guys Said 17

• No offense to him but i think he's too immature for a relationship.
    I think you deserve better and a guy whose mature on level.

• Your all cool and i think Women / Men should be allowed to voice their opinion without being judged for doing so..

• He's only human, ya know? Maybe he *actually* wants to work on himself and he just doesn't have the energy for a relationship right now.

• Yea that's true

• I hear ya. Breakups suck. Just keep reminding yourself that he wasn't the one for you. It'll help you move on.

• Yea I guess I already kinda knew for specific reasons but I don't know u spend so much time with someone for so long and then they just give u some bullshit excuse and I don't know I wanna move on so bad but I can't get what he said outa my head and it makes me so fuckin pissed

• My girlfriend (if you could even call that toxic relationship that) did that too before blocking me forever. It happens.

• nope move on he has found something else

• Do what you feel is right.

• well I guess you've pretty much done my work for me, soooo... yeah, what u said

• u were dating a boy not a man, a real man would never pull such a dick move.

• Maybe your ass is beautiful like ur face :D

• Yeah, I suck... thanks..

• Don't say we all suck ass because one fucked it up lol

• 0|0
  • Women do that shit too. Basically, someone is with you until someone better comes along. Sucks.

• I had a girlfriend that said exactly that and we broke up. It's not men

• I think you've got boys and men mixed up wrong.

• Life. Reflect and realize it's normal.

• Why do women LOVE to pretend that they don't hurt men, dump them and cheat as much as guys? A lot of girls do that to guys. Your question should be why do so many PEOPLE "suck ass"

• No I totally agree. I only did that cuz in this scenario it was a guy but I'm with u. Women are just as bad

• Date guys 27 and older. Most of the ones your age will use you.

What Girls Said 4

• You have to understand that not everyone can work out. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you or him. And sometimes when one person sees the other as compatable, it doesn't make it true. All you have to learn to do is to be strong and be ok being alone so that when someone who truly is right for you comes along you can be happy. Or multiple people.

• he just seems lost. yeah, let it go.

• Pfft! He doesn't know what he wants. Move on to real men and let little boys play in the sand box.

• If you do not intend on fixing the relationship move on. it is easier because other than that you are going to become his go to girl and that is no way to live.