What are reasons on why you wouldn't want to stay friends with someone you had a relationship with?

Tell me some of your reasons. 😊

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• bad memories for example with the 1 relationship I had whenever I thought about them I just got sad

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• there could be many reasons
    if the break up or the relationship ended badly you obviously wouldn't wanna stay friends.
    Some people may just want to lose the feeling they had or have in the relationship. They want to forget that person.
    there could be other reasons but I don't know all of them.πŸ˜…

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't love them anymore while they still love me, they were a bad person (constant lying, cheating, abuse, etc.), they were boring to talk to, don't love them anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • If the breakup was messy.. if they cheated on you etc

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like that could potentially lead into having feelings for your ex again.

0|1
    0|0
  • if they cheated

0|1
    0|0
  • 1) it's harder to move on
    2) one person always gets jealous
    3) there's still feelings there
    4) someone cheated
    I generally believe being friends after a breakup doesn't work it just means your spreading the pain out longer as one person will be jealous and still have feelings

0|1
    0|0
  • he cheated on me and lied to me many times. not a reason to stay friendly

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex cheated on me with my best friend, a video of them fucking went online, and I really loved him. And when I see him I wanna kill myselfπŸ™ƒ so I think it's better I stay away

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Because the ex might have done some very nasty / backhanded things that pissed me off, so I don't want any more to do with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They post Gross stuff I don't want to see.

1|1
    0|0
  • It could lead to catch feelings with someone who it wouldn't work out with

0|1
    0|0
  • Kids

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;