Name few reasons why men /women cheat?

Most Helpful Girl

• to satisfy their ego that they are attractive enough to other people

• or they still wanted from others

• depends on how you define cheating if looking to another is then yeah everyone does but if it is just physically or emotionally then no not everyone is

• when u get hurt and feel disappointed from the one u love it doesn't matter if its only philosophically or mentality or even by just a look , at the end u get hurt and thats cheating

Most Helpful Guy

• Insecurity, low self esteem, the need for validation, the need for affection, vanity, selfishness, vindictiveness. The one case where cheating can be understandable is when trapped in an abusive relationship through fear or threat. I see it as perfectly acceptable that someone might seek affection and understanding elsewhere if they are in an abusive relationship and haven't yet summoned the courage to break free of it.

• did u saw such situation?

• I have seen such situations, yes. I've known more than a few people who were in very bad relationships. The reality is that if someone treats you particularly badly then they are already breaking all the expectations of a partner, hence cheating on them is barely cheating at all. If you're married, for example, you have vows that should define the principles by which you agree to behave. If you abuse someone then you have broken your vows and your marriage is really void in all senses other than the legal sense.

• if u r talking about the rules that they make a deal about it iam tottaly agree

What Girls Said 8

• Reason 1: When you've been faithfully waiting for him in another country for one year, haven't seen anyone at all even tho you were attractive and had a lot of attention.. Then he arrives and says - we are not having sex any more because now he is in Krishnas Conscioness. Only can have sex if we decide to have more kids.
    Reason 2: He/she cheated on you. After that you slept with his crush's SO
    Reason 3: You are dating, he/she is very nice, and totally loves you but you are not happy how things are sexyally and this relationship is kind of supported by them only. Than you meet that hot stranger and Oops! it happens.
    All these are life examples.

• I've never cheated... but I can tell how one would come to that. I was in love with my ex however , we lived apart and he worked hours away from me.. lack of communication, romance, and hardly seeing him made me lonely.. other guys would flirt with me and make me feel good about myself.. while he would hardly call and be exhausted when he did.. and even though I never cheated i very easily could have.. in the end he cheated and we broke up.

• my story like urs cause I was always busy in work and trying to make serious step for each other but she felt she is lonely and she cheated me with a guy who showed her some care and flirting , and then we broke up

• Yea, I think distance can be a killer in any relationship. It takes a lot to make one work.

• it need faith , love, care , respect to each other and loyality , I was away too but I didn't cheat , I was working hard to make things better , now iam so happy cause that happened , at least I know that my choice was wrong one

• Not satisfied, love for another, wanting more

• They want to catch stds

• Neglected, other person cheated

• Issues within themselves
    - Maybe they don't take the relationship as seriously "I am young, let's just enjoy and not get serious."
    - escapes reality instead of being honest and expressive

• They are shitty people.

• Some guys are just addicted to the rush of getting away with it... not getting caught. It's a game. I haven't really run across female cheaters so can't comment on that.

What Guys Said 10

• For men, I think the biggest reason is their wife/girlfriend is no longer interested in having sex with them.

For women, I think it's because they use sex to attract a man who can provide for them financially, but he doesn't satisfy her in bed, so she finds someone who can.

• Insecurity, addiction, depression, desperation, stupidity

• Very easy, bored or not feeling appreciated

• Reasons:
    - They are fucking stupid.
    There done... This is universal who ever cheats on someone else is stupid no matter what "reason" they had...

• nobody wants to eat the same food for every meal every day for the rest of their life. It would also be like only driving your first car forever.

• I think is a bunch of bullshit but whoever cheats isn't worth the time like if you don't want to be with someone then tell them don't go doing things behind closed doors

• Boredom

• Sometimes they don't believe on there partner

• Wanting both the emotional security of relationship + variety of different women.
    Other person has persona has become more negative and less fun.
    Lack of self control too much alcohol
    Resentment or revenge of something they┬┤ve done or said to you

• One of the reason is because they CAN
    Other reason is : The grass is always greener on the other side