Girls have you ever met a guy that didn't take rejection well?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've met girls who didn't take rejection well

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they're usually the one's who never get rejected or those rare ones who have never been rejected before because you're the first girl they've asked anything of.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 11

• yeah. it just made me even more glad that i trusted my instinct and did not go along with him.

• He follows me around and tells people i'm his girlfriend. I even insulted him in public so that he could hate me and give me some space but guess what he kept following me around so when i found out something smelled fishy i went around asking about him and found out he was a playboy and the reason why he kept following me was because he made a bet saying he could date me.

• Yes, he would go completely silent when I was around and told everyone how he wanted to kill himself and that he's a waste of space. We are both part of the same friendship group so it damaged the whole dynamic, however he is over it now and everything's completely fine.

• Yes I did. And then you see a glimpse of how they really are as a person

• Yes, then I was ugly, a bitch, slut, hoe, etc.

• Plenty unfortunately

• Yes, this one guy who started insulting me and my friends because I rejected him

• Yes.

• Yes ended up stalking me for weeks until I have the police involved

• yes!!!

• yes, even some that guilt trip me into going out with them, saying "I'll kill myself if you dont".