Why is it hard to find a guy that won't hurt you?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's true... but the hardest thing would not be finding a guy that won't hurt you... it would be opening your heart to a guy... and that can be for a number of reasons... Like someone could've been hurt in the past... so it's hard to open up again... and also because of people's personal insecurities... everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should change up what you usually go for or try a guy you never thought of giving a chance! Usually it's the person you least expect that's what you've been wanting all along!

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Like 17?

• Well I guess it depends again cause I've dated a 17 year old that was super mature for his age but usually they aren't

What Guys Said 15

• Because women only go for the thug types until after she's hit The Wall. Thugs ARE thugs *for a reason*. And since they have so much pussy THROWING itself at them, they have options and don't have to give any fucks about any particular one, since they can get another in a few hours, maybe a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • good thing you don't generalize.
    if you mean physically, that is 99.999999% of men
    if you mean emotionally, women hurt men 99.9999999% more then men hurt women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys aren't the issue. Its the guys you are picking that are.

0|0
    0|0
  • c'mere i won't hurt ya

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of sweet guys out there that won't hurt you.

0|0
    0|1
  • You are throwing yourself to them and expecting them to treat you good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not looking in the right places if you are having these problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... Well yeah probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause those guys don't like bad bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually not hard at all. There are all kinds of men around and your bad choice is the only thing to blame if you don't choose a good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ridiculous to ask.. U are asking for glass and don't want it get it break down. It will remain same until u won't hammer on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not hard at all !! U r looking into wrong guys !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. it's not..

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are mostly untrustable

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's not hard if you look in the right places and differ between the good and the bad. Usually talking with someone can reveal their potential when you ask a lot of questions, so always ask questions and by then you'll know if he's good for you

1|1
    0|0
  • it isn't. it -really- isn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's what men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I'm having a hard time trusting Everytime I get hurt

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;