Have u gotten over true love?

have u had any relationship based on true love that had to end for lame reasons. If yes did it end and did u manage to get over your partner?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know true love differs from love but I've gotten over all my relationships. The first one is the hardest because it's a new feeling but it gets easier with more in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• my first love was kind of a joke but i actually was completely in love with that person. i imagined marrying that person, would have done just about anything for that person. i am over him though. he broke my heart and kinda just showed me that love is childish. i am forever jaded after him & really i just see relationships for what they are now. if i'm dating someone, there is a chance for more but i would rather not get my hopes up anymore or believe in some fairytale.

• have u ever wished being able of gettinf back with him?

• Of course. But I see things for what they are. He is just a human. For my first love I put him on a pedestal and refused to see wrong in him. I dont do that anymore with people

What Guys Said 4

• No I've never really gotten over it and it's been 24 years since I last saw her in 25 and a half years since she dumped me.

• oh god do you think she still loves you too?

• why not do something that makes you happy and miss work to watch the eclipse. Let your wife how much you want to do that

• You don't understand. Where I am, there is a partial eclipse. Yeah, I will "experience" it, but it's not the same as if I traveled home like I originally planned to. There, my house is almost on the centerline of totality.

• You won’t for a while as they became apart of your self identity. Once you split that identity is ruined.

• I regret the moment I knew I wasn't gonna get back with her after the stupid decision i took... few years later and I'm still single but I think I'm over her to the point I wanna find someone else now

• True love? That's a myth

What Girls Said 1

• You don't get over true love its always there you might move in with your love but you'll always love that person whether its romantically or not

• indeed. but if this love will always be present how is it logical that , how do i say it , there's no solution , there's no going back to your partner

• will do thank you for sharing your experience

• Your welcome😃