Broke a no contact period bcoz of someone else's mistake. Wht to do next?

Had a fight with boyfriend, I thought enough I wil now just vanish bcoz I tried very very hard to wrk out this relationship. But he is emotionally unavailable person nd I dnt wnt to waste my emotions nd time on him. I had a one week no contact but during tht time he daily sending me at least one message. One of my frnd accidently gave him miss call frm my phn and then I gave him explanation which was stupid frm my side. He was arrogant in replies but tday he sent me a message and I also replied. Now again he started ignoring me as he used to nd m feeling like stupid. I dnt much believe in destiny but anyhow I come back 2 him again nd again. Previously also I tried to break up but again one incident happened nd we came together. Wht to do in such kind of situation or shuld I try to adjust with him believing tht something is there tht attracts us both? When we met first time circumstances were unbelievable.

03

What Guys Said 3

• you guys aren't sure about that relationship and the feelings between you two are temporary emotions that may go away when the heat increases.

you two are acting like children in that relationship, and no one wants to take responsibility.
    mind before passion... move on.

• Not gonna ever work

• No destiny or such bullshit you are just not sticking to your own ideas.

What Girls Said 0