How do you deal with an ex who keeps contacting you? if you are over them?

do you tell them to leave you alone? do you ignore them? do you reply just to be nice?
if you are not over them and you are trying to get over them by doing no contact, what do you do? How do they know you are coming back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn to turn a deaf ear to them and ignore them
    Don't make yourself available to them, make up
    excuses when they contact you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't text back if they keep texting me even if I nicely tell him I don't wana be in contact with him anymore - The "It's not you, it's me" thing. That's how I got over a crush.

• what if you are not over them though?

• then admit it to him like him, let him say no; end contact/block him and move on.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I had an ex that did that. He kept messaging me on facebook, I answered to be nice at first but it would always be a, "hi, how's your relationship, by the way I miss you" and it got really annoying so I just ignored the messages. He never seemed to get the hin and kept messaging me every few days or sot, he even went as far as asking my sister for my contact info. I think he finally found some new girl because I haven't gotten anything in a while thankfully.

• I ignore them.

• if you are not over them, do you still reply back?

• Ignore them and if need be block them.