Ex boyfriend had sex so soon with someone else?

We was together for 5 almost 6 years before we broke up. I have the feeling he was having disconnection with relationship thus why it seems he's moving on faster than me. It's been going on 2 months since the break up. He was still talking to me and helping me pay some bills as we lived together and his name was still on lease even though he moved out. He has a female co worker I always knew liked him and got that I didn't like her. She also slept with my ex boyfriend best friend as revenge against her cheating ex boyfriend. Now two months later her and my ex hang out all the time and I just found out the went on a day trip somewhere stayed at a hotel and had sex. It took a lot for him to admit but he finally did but got upset that I knew so much. Called me crazy, stalker (I'm not his iCloud still on mac so his booking info came) told me he's officially done with me not helping me with bills , doesn't wanna speak or see me ever again. I know it sound like girl be done with him but I can't get the idea of him with someone else out my mind as we were each other's first. Then I keep thinking what if she gets pregnant what if starts falling for her. I lost so much weight since the breakup (40lbs) missed work because I'm so numb and feel so empty. He tells me to leave him alone move on and he has officially blocked my number. Everybody keep telling me to let go but I don't know how to?

Update... he blocked my number however I guess sometimes unblockes it because on Tuesday I wrote him a letter to express how I felt since he said he didn't want to speak to me. Basically saying all the stuff we went through, not understanding how he could treat me the way he is... never mentioned girl situation but told him he truly hurting me and will one day regret itA co worker gave it to him and about a hour later I gets a text saying" I got ur letter, honestly I just want to be left alone

65

Most Helpful Guy

• give yourself time. this awful feeling will fade in time. buy its perfectly understandable that you feel this way. I know it hurts but we have no choice but to accept the truth. don't let yourself go. take care of yourself and this feeling will go away faster.

What Guys Said 4

• He was unhappy for quite some time with you but just didn't have the balls to end it. So in his state of mind he was already ready to move on when he dumped you... where for you it was still a shock and still too early to even think about it.

• I completely agree. But I felt like he could care more about my feelings and not just hop into another relationship (even though he won't admit that's what it is) so soon and then be so obvious about everything is heartbreaking

• Either way.. good luck to you! Sorry this happened.. . I know it sucks ass.

• Thanks I really appreciate all you guys input

• he obviously found a rebound

• I figured as much too seeing that she was also with his bestfriend but the fact that he hangs out with her all the time is confusing to me.

• You can't blame him, you broke up. So each person does what they want. You are no longer a couple

• Also, why did you break up in the first place if you loved him alot?

• Thanks I needed to hear something like that

• Maybe it's meant to be. So you can meet someone who deserves you, not him

• If I ever broke up with my partner, i'd be having sex within a week.

• Why so soon though?

• He dumped me and he said he has been unhappy for a couple of months now.

• My guess is he won't look back emotionally.

What Girls Said 6

• The reason why he is acting the way he is acting is simply because you were right about him and he hates that. Honestly, a guy who moves on that quick is not a guy you need. I know it's hard to let go, especially since it's five years, but you have to. Take on a new hobby, go out with friends, fuck someone as well, show your new thinner body on facebook and watch the guys swarm in to compliment you. Fake being ok until you are ok. And believe me, next time he sees you he will wish he never hurt you.

• I don't wanna move on I'm not ready ! I tried to mess with someone else and I just really got sad and was on the verge of crying so I ask the guy to leave. I'm trying to fake it but it hurts so freaking bad

• You are not treating yourself right by holding on to someone who shows he doesn't care.

• You cannot stop your life because someone else's is still moving and not involved with you. He's over you- potentially in his mind the relationship ended before the actual break up.. sorry to say. You can ether sulk and be sad over him or you can do yourself a favour and start moving on, it gets easier and you are allowed to be sad about it just don't let it control your life. You've existed without him and you can do it again

• I know and it makes me feel so pathetic that I'm allowing his actions to dictate my happiness. I just can't help it he was my best friend my everything. For him to mess with a girl his friend messed with that he knew I didn't like is so upsetting! Like out of all the girls she had to be the easiest and it sucks he doesn't care how my emotions aren't disconnected like his may be. Not saying wait for ever but cmon man

• It sucks he probably doesn't think about you i know its harsh but thats the way it is because clearly he didn't think when he jumped into someone elses bed. OR he could be trying to forget about you by doing this.. men are weird.

• i wouldn't really say its so soon.. its 2 months later not a week and maybe he was already disconnected from the relationship before it ended! i think if you still love him and care for him then you would want him happy and respect his wishes to leave him alone. will it be hard? yup sure will but you can't force someone to love you or want you & your only hurting yourself in the end! erase his icloud from your mac and anything else that will remind you of him and move on!

• 2 months isn't a long time after 5/6 years? baaaaaaahahahahaha

• @xButterflyKisses87x like i said if he was already disconnected from the relationship like she thinks he was then no i dont think that 2 months is too soon, i mean how much time are you suppose to take after a break up before you move on? are you suppose to be sad and not go out and date and try to find someone new? my ex i was with for 4 years had a new girlfriend 3 weeks after we broke up and now they are married and have a family.. i dont think it matters how long your previous relationship was 5 months or 5 years if you feel like your emotionally ready and find someone who you connect with then you should go for it & try to move on with your life!

• @Divine21 dont think of him, take all your hurt and find something productive to put it into so you dont think of him anymore! find a hobby or something to occupy your time & maybe meet someone new! i think some of the things he said was a little bit of a dick move but you can't blame him for moving on.. and you should be doing the same! its gonna hurt for awhile but once your able to accept and really let go of him your gonna feel relieved that it ended and you were able to see how he really is as a person by the way he spoke to you afterwards, thats not someone you want to be with, he could have handled it a little better and with a little more sensitivity that your still hurting even if he isn't.. but i promise itll get better once you can just start to let him go! keep your head up!

• He was probably just trying to rebound, and yeah I wouldn't have talked to him about it, that's a little weird, and you're not together anymore so he's free to do what he wants. Yes it hurts, but that's just how breakups are

• Right and right. But he hangs out with her all the time, he keeps saying she's just my friend but he gets caught up easily I know

• Move on, he is trying but yeah that is having sex with someone else to soon

• I thought so too, his excuse was two months is a long time. Plus it doesn't matter I'm not with and never wanna be back with you. I literally was his first and he was mine so I'm absolutely devastated while he's prob with her right now.

• He just called me and said he lost all respect for me because now my family knows what he did. He doesn't like me right now? And wants me to give him the rest of his stuff and leave him alone. Literally crying as I write this

• forget it, he broke up with you, and slept with someone else that soon... when your good and ready to.. how low can he be?

• blocked him of your minf

• I don't know how to. I keep crying especially knowing he broke that special connection we shared with some random girl who fucked his friend too.