I ended the relationship do you think I made the right decision?

I don't think she cares she acts like it sometimes but We get into arguments and she says hurtful things things I wouldn't ever say. She told me she hopes I loose my job that I just got. I didn't have a car but I was able to buy one and she told me f my car she hopes I loose it when she was angry. Someone told me she was talking to someone else and when I asked her she started an argument which seemed like guilt to me. She posted on twitter that she hopes I die and she hates me because we got into an argument about her being faithful. She always says sorry when she calms down but I just wouldn't wish those things on her. I care about her but I can't be with her anymore.

• Yes you made a good decision.
    76%(42)84%(69)Vote100%(27)
  • No, things can be worked out.
    24%(13)16%(13)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• You made the right decision.

Everyone does or says things in the heat of the moment when they are upset and angry , but she appears to be very emotionally immature. She has a lot of developing to go through yet. She'll get nowhere fast in life if she doesn't gain control of her emotions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Similar thing happened to me recently. This girl I was dating used to call me names and accuse me of things I've never done when she got mad. Even if she wasn't mad, she'd suddenly text me with an accusation.
    At first I tried explaining and defending myself, but eventually I got tired and decided to move on.
    She used to accuse me of cheating all the time, which in the end it made me wonder if she was the one cheating.

You did the right thing. Find yourself a better woman, there's plenty out there

What Girls Said 14

• You did the right thing. She sounds psycho.

• Definitely a good decision, it's refreshing to hear about someone who can get their self out of a toxic relationship.

• You did the right thing.. she's a bitch

• Everyone says hurtful things when they are angry. But these things are EXTREME!

• Not everyone. I don't. My wife doesn't. My girlfriend of five years never did. My girlfriend of a year before that didn't either. For me it would be very close to a deal breaker.

• absolutely. dont ever date someone who isn't able to practice self control. why would anyone ever say such things to someone whom they love? please dont ever regret your decision. prosper dude.

• Lol didn't even read the description and voted "no, things can be worked out." But I've read it now and I think YES you made the right decision. No worries, hope you'll get over it soon. Good luck x

• I would never wish death on my romantic partner. Even if he cheated on me. You made the right decision. She's verbally abusive from what it seems. She needs some help.

• Sounds like she was cheating.

• You absolutely did the right thing in breaking up! It's one thing to say things in anger but another to be downright hateful

• You made the right decision. But are you still in love with her?

• I don't know about in love I kind of feel like I cared more than her. To keep loving her is equal to stressing myself daily

• If it feels like he let go maybe he has it's tough to deal with but the only healer for this is time and starting no contact. You don't write him for 21 days see if he comes to you if not extend it and never give in to see how he is doing. If you feel he doesn't care keeping contact with him won't make him

• ok thank you :)

• You did incredible!
    hope you meet a better person in the future~

• How old arebyou guys? I would personally run for the hills and get away from someone like this! As they say the truth comes out when people are angry if she tells you hurtful things and posted on twitter that she hopes you die that is beyond savange and kind of childish too! Do you really want to devote your time, energy and effort into someone like this? I would drop this person immediately if it was me!

• I was 21 she was 23 when we first started and I dropped her she tried to come back but the things she says is too hurtful. My dad has cancer and he was telling me when he dies his belongings become mine and she said that's our stuff. She thought it was a good joke. my whole family was shocked. I had to leave her alone.

• She was probably after your money/heritage! These days are so basic, you had to let her go the first time she said hurtful things to you! Being 23 and behaving like that is beyond ignorant!

• I know sad thing is she was 26 when the relationship ended so she was older than that saying those things. I just wasn't raised to talk to someone that I care about like that. I don't know but I felt so attached to her because of the good times but the bad out weighed the good.

• im in the same situation

• Are you with my friend lol

What Guys Said 7

• Totally the right thing, no question at all. The minute someone spews hatred in anger, get the hell out. This is a sign of a serious personality disorder. The longer you stay, the worse it gets.

• You made the right decision i think she's playing mind games with you.

• this girl have some serious issues and you too,, why would you take all this crap?
    by the first time you should have told her to get the fuck out of your place. end of the story.

why would you question the morality of your action,, you should never give people the power to tell you what to do

• Based on what you've written, yes, it was the right decision. She's said some hurtful things.
    You imply she said them while angry. Does she have anger issues?
    And you haven't said anything about the upside of the relationship.

• Those are some pretty vicious things to say to your SO whether you have anger issues or not. She's not worth the fucking time.

• Thanks man I know it's been a while but she messaged me a few weeks ago and asked if we could still be friends I told her no haven't heard anything since

• That's good. You'll be fine in the long run.

• Dude, why did you even date one of the worst scum on earth?
    Was she worth the attraction or something?

• omg... that girl is evilllllllllllllllll

• I think she actually means all the things she said to you, so you made a good choice dumping her. When people get angry, they're not filtering or sugarcoating any of their feelings a lot of the time, so I always trust what someone tells me in a moment of anger.