Cheating before wedding?

Found out my fiance cheated on me 3 weeks before our wedding. From what i hear The girl he cheated with he has been trying to smash years now which makes me believe it may be more than just screwing her. A part of me believes he had every intention of continuing the affair with her once we were married. I don't understand why men do this? Why risk it all.. he's already sewed his wild oats before this and he has changed so why now? Please help me understand guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The bottom line is simple. He doesn't love you. Love is loyal. It isn't "guys" it's "some guys" and the minority at that. He will never love or respect you

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just as he knew the wedding was soon he got a last minute cold feet

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He has not changed and you are a fool to believe that he has.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know, but you need to have a serious talk - zero BS - about what you both think and feel. you should be reconsidering if you really want to marry that guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was probably like "fuck, I'm about to get into a committed relationship. Better get this one done before that happens."
    "Hold my beer and watch this"

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not all the guys and only guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;