Cheating before wedding?

Found out my fiance cheated on me 3 weeks before our wedding. From what i hear The girl he cheated with he has been trying to smash years now which makes me believe it may be more than just screwing her. A part of me believes he had every intention of continuing the affair with her once we were married. I don't understand why men do this? Why risk it all.. he's already sewed his wild oats before this and he has changed so why now? Please help me understand guys?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• The bottom line is simple. He doesn't love you. Love is loyal. It isn't "guys" it's "some guys" and the minority at that. He will never love or respect you

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just as he knew the wedding was soon he got a last minute cold feet

What Guys Said 4

• He has not changed and you are a fool to believe that he has.

• i don't know, but you need to have a serious talk - zero BS - about what you both think and feel. you should be reconsidering if you really want to marry that guy.

• He was probably like "fuck, I'm about to get into a committed relationship. Better get this one done before that happens."
    "Hold my beer and watch this"

• Its not all the guys and only guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!