Am I Coming Iff As Annoying ?

So I have a crush on this girl. And I'm not sure if she might be getting annoyed with me. She always replays back to my text or my questions on Facebook messages right away. Would it be a bad idea to ask her if I annoy her?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know ANY girl that would actually flat out say yes, to the question "Am I annoying you?" so DON'TASK HER THAT! Honestly, she doesn't sound annoyed at all! Otherwise she wouldn't answer you AT ALL or she'd take forever to get back to you. So don't worry about it and just keep talking to her :)

What Girls Said 2

• Well if she is answering fast then you might not be annoying to her, but I would ask. There is nothing that can hurt. Unless if she says yes, but be ready for the truth!

• If she is txting back fast then I think she likes it when you write to her.

Don't ask. Its fine

What Guys Said 2

• if she answering you back right away she doesn't find you annoying, in fact probably quite the opposite

• Never ask if you are being annoying. Asking is annoying. In this case she does not seem annoyed anyway. You should know when a girl is annoyed and when you get that feeling, just back off.