What's your take on my online relationship?

Me and Amy best friend have been talking everyday for 2 years basically and we aren't in any official relationship because we're in different countries and never met. The online doesn't satisfy me because I'm a virgin and wanna explore and have real relationships and experiences things. I don't want to feel like I'm cheating or betraying him but we are just basically living in fantasy land until one of us makes a drastic change to commit to eachother and be with eachother in person.
That may happen tomorrow that may happen in 3 years but I don't think I can wait that long I'm 21 and wanna have a boyfriend I've been single all my life and he would be the one if we didn't live in different countries but I don't think I can live in fantasy land anymore... but he's my best friend and I love him
How do you think this relationship should / will continue/ end?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0