Will my ex ever reach back out?

After a very difficult breakup this past Christmas, i had had a very difficult time moving on... summer vacations passed, i tell myself that I'm alright, i definitely feel better, but sometimes it is inevitable to think about that other person who completely changed your life; your best friend who left to purse her career and a better life. I'm talking about a possible lost love that I know that will never come back. I feel like I've finally been able to let go, however, maybe not fully... it's been 8 months now since the breakup and for some reason I still catch myself thinking about the whole situation every once in a while. It bothers me. I don't understand why I can't fully move on from this. Sometimes I think and ask myself if I'll ever talk to her again. If she'll ever reach back out just to know that at least she's all right...

01

What Guys Said 1

• Breakups are a fact of life. Most relationships aren't successful. If they were we'd all be married to the first we ever dated.

What Girls Said 0