Divorced guys, how long did it take you to get over your ex wife? How did you do it? And how did you know you were finally over her?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I was over her before we split. We remained friends after. We had actually changed from a couple to just being friends before we split. It just took a while to realize / admit that friends was the only thing it was, and we had to part ways to move forward in our lives.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for answering.

• That might not be the kind of situation you are wondering about. It's certainly not typical. :)

Other guys I've know who got divorced are all over the place. It seems like most get over it fairly quickly. A few have a hard time getting over it. Some men and women both become very bitter after a divorce. They end up damaged goods.