When nobody understand you and care for you when you feel a little low how to get relief from that feeling I know suicide isn't the option ?

I am getting a lot of disappointment from my sister and my mother i know they love me but sometimes i feel that they lack the way of showing affection and love they say a lot of things that hurt my mind and heart in a way that it can't be healed is love so hard to find when will i find someone that will love me how do i kill this feeling of disappointment of myself and human life how do i do it i dont know feeling very low right now cried for an hour but the pain is still there how do i recover from that?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is that these things take time. I know exactly how you feel and I get tonnes of crap from not just my family but everyone around me since they have such high expectations of me and want me to do well in the future. Suicide isn't a option and it should never be.
    For me what's helped is taking long walk and doing sport (loads of it) and trying to accept the fact that I am who I am and that it doesn't matter what anyone else says. In life we are born alone in this world and we die alone. I know how it is to not get affection from the people closest to you and it does hurt but in time it heals or like me you get used to the pain and live with it. You can't do anything about it. My biggest lesson in life for me was that I live for myself and not for the people around me and that I'm the only person that can make myself happy because I'm the only one in charge of how I feel, I can either let the people affect me or not.

• Also they end up regretting it after, you kinda have to learn to not listen to what they say and read between the lines. My mum was the same way towards me and I asked her why this year and she said it was to make me tougher and because it annoyed her seeing me sad and she only did it as a way of showing that she loves me, which confused me at first and it still does now but all humans act and show love differently. Also I'm certain you'll find someone and I think that one way that worked for me to kill the disappointment was to accept myself and to say to myself that I am human and I am still learning.

• mihalcea. denisa for insta and Denisa♑️ for snap

• I have sent you a message on insta please see if its you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You take a deep breath and keep going. You tell yourself that you are strong enough to make it through this, because you are. You tell yourself that there is light at the end of the tunnel, even when you can't see it, because there is.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I was feeling down, then I joined the military. Join up, you'll find friends that last for a lifetime

• Respect first of all i have got friends and they are who will last for a lifetime, we love each other but the kind of support needed at this time is surely we boys dont know i am not sure if i even need a girlfriend i just want to know how to get over these feelings and heal myself

• I hope god gives me the strength i need righ now.
      thanks for helping bro.

• No problem friend.

• first of all, get yourself together man... I too went through what I'd call a similar period, only to realise that it only happened because I expected things from people, whoever it may be... I stopped expecting shit and now I live a peaceful life..

• But i think from your mom and sister expecting something is natural

• i love movies and i am watching grown ups right now hope this helps and thanks for the suggestion i will stop expecting from people right now

• yes do what you love... that will help

• Music is bringing me up