Should I stay or should I go?

Alright, this is the last time I'm going to ask a question about this guy. I've been talking to him for 2 months, he tells me numerous times he can't believe he's so lucky to be talking to me, and it's love at first sight. My heart wants to believe him, and thinks he's genuine, but my head is saying maybe I need to let him go. The only reason I think I might need to leave is because he still talks to both of his ex's. His last girlfriend goes over to his house to "talk, because she's upset and going through hard times right now" so he tells me. He assures me nothing is going on, and he cares for me. It still bothers me, because I think she wants him back, and he says that she probably does, but he doesn't want her back. He won't start a relationship with me right now though. He tells me he doesn't want to get hurt again like last time, and he's not ready right now. I say OK, whatever take your time. But if he keeps saying how lucky he is, and it's love at first sight, don't you think he would want to make me his? I'm lost...Should I stay or should I go?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him go. It isn't fair to you, because as of now, it's a test. He's trying to see how much you will put up with. Before I go on however, let me stress how I HAVE BEEN THERE, still kinda am. He keeps telling you how "lucky he is" to flatter you and keep you around. He is under the impression if he keeps sweet talking you, it will make you less likely to leave. And him saying it was "love at first sight" suggest; a) he really does love you - or b) he is saying that to try and create a severe emotional attachment that would make it even harder for you to leave. Because, in my opinion, it is easier to leave someone you like, as opposed to leaving the one you love. If you two have been talking for two months and he still is setting aside the relationship aspect of you twos well, relationship, as a last resort before you go - stress to him that you are not like his ex, and you are not going to hurt him. Let him know you care, and you are always going to (or something like that) And if that doesn't work, let him know that although you love (which ever it may be at this stage) you can't wait around forever for him to make a decision.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd let him go. If he really did love you, he would get rid of any ex girlfriend connections like that. He just sounds like a sweet talker who's trying to get with you. Gotta stay away from that stuff lol

• If he's talking to you about his ex girlfriend, I really don't think you have to worry about him leaving you for her. He's trying to be honest with you about the situation.

But I realize we live in a time where honesty is punished, and deception is rewarded, so do what you want.

What Girls Said 1

• I would go. That's what I would definitely do.