Me and my boyfriend have taken a break so he can sort things out in his head?

We didn't end on bad terms and told each other we love each other. Will he come back to me? If so how soon

33

Most Helpful Guy

• He will, men have tough battles.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends but you can't keep waiting around for him, keep busy and live your life if you two are meant to be you will happen again.

What Guys Said 2

• what kind of things?

• The fact that his ex broken up hos family, and stuff to do with his dad. There's nothing I've done we've never had any issues

• Then how long should I leave it before I reach out to him?

• since you respected his wishes wait until he finish what he started.

• all depends on how he feels. if he still loves you, he'd still message you.

• I know he still loves me and he told me he did when he ended things, I just don't know how long it's going to be. It's only been two days but I already miss him like crazy

• Hmm, I know advice to give him, but I don't know what to give you exact. so I'll just say what would work for him. Just message them when it's been close to a week. like 5-7 days after and check on him. talk to him. you know, show you still care and maybe it will work out. honestly taking breaks isn't the best. when people are a bit worn out, you don't need to break up or constantly message each other. it's important to give everyone their space

What Girls Said 2

• I would say it depends. How long have you two been together?

• Depends on exactly what he needs to "sort out in his head"

• What do you mean by "The fact that his ex broken up hos family,"?

• You're not understanding. He gets to see his daughter just not every day like he used to. He said he needs time alone to get his head back on track and he doesn't want to continue with this further whilst he's being self destructive or hurt me more than he already has done

• Then you need to respect that and step back from the relationship and focus your efforts on your own life. Take this time for you, while he takes this time for him. Whether the relationship survivors or not, at lest you'll have benefitted your life in some way.