Lose a lover than to love a loser?

So I just stumbled upon this song by Cassie. I kinda liked it. Lyrics are impressive and somewhat true.

What do you guys and girls think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• As painful as it is, it's better to lose a lover than to love a loser. It can rip your heart out and take years to recover, but I think it ultimately makes you a better lover yourself next time. You try harder, you get things into perspective better and prioritize, and you can soul search for your own culpability in past broken relationships. You will never end up a shallow person if your heart has been broken or you've suffered a deep loss. If you love a loser, you don't really love him or her. You resent them. You disrespect them. And eventually you come to hate the person you have become. And now you know what awful things hide inside of you.

What Girls Said 8

• Hhhmmm interesting question and song to go with it... lose a lover, love a loser... on consideration guys encompassing both those roles that appears to be the story of my life, so thank you very much lol, I think I've just got one step closer to complete and utter giving up hopeā€¦. on a more serious note perhaps its the thought of the loss of losing the lover that allows us to keep on loving the loser and so the world keeps turning... xx by the way same for the guys out there... xx

• I'd rather love a loser. What defines a loser? And why would it be so bad to love one? I think a loser is just a stupid label that's pressed on someone who's somehow just different than the rest.

• It's ok but I rather like the more upbeat music that grabs you from the start. This is to mellow for me. But the lyrics are good just doesn't go good with the music

• Well, I share your opinion that it's somewhat true. But, who is a looser for some people doesn't have to be for others. I would be OK loving "loser" for e. g. his co-workers, who I know is a good man in fact. But the song itself - it's not my kind of thing, I'm little bit more old school :-D

• Cool song

• G-Easy's part is the best part

• She has a good voice anywhere

• I think it's alright ,

• and it doesn't matter if the one you love is a loser , as long as you love him that shouldn't matter , at least if that's the question you were asking.

• How would you be like loving a loser

What Guys Said 0