Should I text him?

I was dumped by my first ever boyfriend and I loved him dearly. I feel like a damn fool for crying over him and letting him dump me and play with my feelings like he did.

so since I am so over him now. I feel like texting him and letting him know thank you for dumping me and I am glad I did not give you my virginity! peace. lol

something like that

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Let, me say this out of advice for I had my first love in high school yet when they break your heart and do what this idiot did to you. Don't subject yourself to texting him. Even though you may have the urge too just too rub it in his face. You will throw off the impression your being spiteful and that you may still have lingering feelings deep down. You don't want him to think that of you. The best solution is too walk away completely and just continue to be thankful you have your pride. You will meet a guy that will love you for all the right reasons .. So now that you have your happiness bk go be happy with someone that will admire you . The jerk will realize what he lost without you having to text him.

What Guys Said 1

• Why? Is there a reason to make him a part of your life again?

• No there isnt, But it would make me feel better that to let him now thanks for the favor!

What Girls Said 3

• Lol no you shouldn't. I remember the first time I cry over a guy because he hurt me-he wasn't my boyfriend but we were talking. I was really glad that I had not given him my virginity either but it's best to just annoy him and play cool. You should be the bigger person and I wouldn't even text him but you could post something on your fb status if you have one.

• If you were really over him, it wouldn't even cross your mind to say something like that to him. You just wouldn't be bothered. You are still resentful, and that's understandable, but don't give him the satisfaction of knowing you have thought about him long enuf to say that. Anger and resentment aren't easy to get over, but if you stir it up again when its nearly settled, you will be the one left feeling it, not him.

• NO, I've done something like that. And it's just immature and doesn't make you look like the bigger person, which you are. Don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing that you care.