Ex girlfriend said she wants to be friends, yet blocks me after 6 days of not talking to her?

(6 days) ago, my ex and I had a talk on the phone where she was upset because I blocked her on social media, I told her it's because I can't help myself in texting her. She said, "well can't I just not talk to you for a month? You don't need to block me..." And I said no it's okay I'll just let you know when im ready." She then told me she wants to be friends and talk, I told her that was okay but not for a while. She told me a week ago that she started dating a tiny bit and not seriously and that she doesn't want anything serious, it bothered me to say the least but we talked every day before this, texting phone calls everything. We have been broken up for about two months and we dated for 5 years (17-22) she said she lost feelings for me during the relationship but she says we might date soon, sooner than a year (which is what she said previously) so after she told me about the other guys she dated, I didn't text her the rest of the night, then the next day (6days ago ( she texted me in the morning (hey are we still friends) then I blocked her on everything and she called me that night which is where it ties into my main question. So i told her that Ill let her know when Im ready and I want to be friends but I want my real friend back not someone flaky ( which is how she was before) and she told me she promised me it would be like that we'll be best friends we just need time that's all and we'll date again someday she just doesn't know when. So ever since that night I haven't spoken to her. Then 4 days after not talking to her she likes a couple pictures on my FB page, then blocks me the same morning.. on fb. (By the way I unblocked her the next day after our talk), she blocked me on Instagram 2 days after I stopped talking to her. Then today (day 6) she blocked me on Snapchat finally! I haven't texted her or anything and she hasn't posted anything on her account. Why is she blocking me all the sudden when she was so set on being friends before? What's she thinkin
1
2