Will he come back even if he broke up with me after 5 months of dating?

The details are in the pictures please read I need helpWill he come back even if he broke up with me after 5 months of dating?

12

What Guys Said 2

• What happened was your fault, and trying to rebuild that relationship isn't good.
    you're dealing with someone you're not one of his priorities, and unfortunately, you translate that person's manipulation as pure love, so you won't be able to see the truth as long as you don't know the difference between who loves you and who's using you.

Give yourself a chance to live your life without regret or overweight in your heart and mind.

My advice, don't make an effort in this empty relationship... you'll hurt yourself.

Good luck...

• God I wish people would break up their explanations so I'm not staring at walls of text trying to understand.

No, he's not coming back, he's either not into relationships or just not into using apps or playing video games being met with harassment, or maybe he just doesn't think arguing all the time over stuff that probably won't change is healthy.

Either way, you don't need to be together

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, I don't think so, and he treated you terribly, so i'd advise you to try and move on