How would you feel if your previous ex became better looking, healthier and sexier after the break up?

You were the one to break it. That person turned around and completely transformed. How do you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would tell me that she's fake as fuck, like why wouldn't you want be healthy and look good while your dating me

• lol they are obviously very insecure, just remember that their personality remains the same, by the end of the day it means shit and someone will experience the same problems you did...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. There is a reason why I would have broken up: Not compatible or was disrespected. Looking healthy, etc is not what attracts me. Who that person is in their heart does. They look good, healthy, better, sexy? Good for them. If they want to use their looks or achievements as a way to make you feel bad, then shame on them. It goes to show they have no character and that I made the right decision to leave in the first place.

What Guys Said 24

• I would think it was a bit annoying if I broke up with my ex for appearance and not necessary for personality if my ex suddenly looked a lot better. If my ex wanted to be together with me again after the transformation I could considering it, but if not, I would try to not care too much and rather find another one I finds attractive.

• I would love it and I think all women should do it just because you broke up doesn't mean you can't be friends and still wish your ex partner the best what's your friend your friend forever those people that break up both parties are saying me me me me me me we have to all realize it's not me it's about helping your friend become the best they can become

• I'd be happy for them. At least I've done something right to give them motivation and a better mindset.

• Good on them i guess

• your lost I guess huh

• no not really πŸ˜‚ this isn't an actual thing I just wondered

• my reaction

• Good for them. My ex abused me after the relationship ended so.. i don't see myself ever going back to her.

• if we left on bad terms.. I would hate her even more... probably call her names behind her back... it's true but not something I would admit anywhere else..

• happy for them. but still... stay away...

• I don't have a rear view mirror in my life now, I plucked it out. You should do the same.

Other side is, maybe you took him for granted and never actually saw what you are seeing now. No offence it's just could be the reason.

• If he/she became better. It means he/she wants to show you that you made the wrong decision to leave them and tells you fuck you with no regret.

• It depends on how we broke up. Surely I would try to deceive myself and tell myself that she does not look so good.

• a girl has never done it to me but if she did I wouldn't care much.. Good for her but I try to shut my ex's out and move on to my next adventure. on the other hand after every break up I've had I've hit the gym to try to fill that girlfriend void and to just prove to myself that I can be better for me and for whomever the next lovely lady comes into my life

• Happy.

• lol let em do whatever they are upto move on

• No Reaction.

• You should feel like a blood sucking witch :)

• I don't care. I didn't date her based on her looks and didn't break up over it either

• there would have been a reason to break it off and I would not trust them

• Happy for them , they moved on and did well ; hopefully so did I :-)

• Little pain will be there but move on

• jealous

• I'd be like good for them. They are still the same person as before justblook better

• I would be happy for her and hope that she's working on getting her life in order. :) I wouldn't be jealous at all though. Because I wouldn't have broken up with her over her looks. It might be a LITTLE awkward though, if I started popping a boner when I saw her, since she is my ex.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not gonna lie, I would be jealous. But then I would remind myself that they're an ex for a reason and go about my business. I would probably be working for myself as well since I'm the one who ended it.

• I would be like, "Woah, he looks good." But that's about it.

• I would want him back and most likely get him back... i know, full of myself.. but it's true