Broke up but still love each other?

Me and my boyfriend broke up a few weeks ago, it was mutual even though I initiated because we had been arguing a lot and he was being distant. We still speak all the time and it's flirtatious and we still act like a couple. Yesterday he told me he loves me out of the blue and it's really upset me because I want to be with him but he said he needs time to sort his life out and then we can get back together. He views our break up as more of a time out. I'm just tired of doing the chasing but I love him so much and can't see him not being apart of my life. I feel like he knows this and is taking advantage. I told him we should keep things friendly only and not be flirtatious but I'm still fustrated. I broke things off hoping he would be motivated to fix things and win me back but instead it feels like I'm chasing him and waiting. It's frustrating because he admits the relationship took a wrong turn because of his actions, I was making all the effort and he wasn't. I feel like we're there again. Help?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's full of shit and you're stupid for thinking he'll want you back. This is over permanently and completely and you will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Do you believe everything you hear? This break bullshit is a ploy so he can drift in and out of your life and use you as a backup plan when he can't find someone else. It also keeps you hanging around thinking he'll want you back at some point in the future which never happens

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on

What Guys Said 1

• Join him again, he loves you so much It seems and no one can make you happy than he

What Girls Said 1

• Give it time. Everything will be fine