Relationship issues?

So I was going to her friend for advice cause we were having problems in our relationship and she got upset we were talking and made us cut it off nothing ever happened she just was uncomfortable about us being friends so she ends up adding one of my friends to her social media and ends up eventually flirting with him they start exchanging nude photos they never meet in person or phone conversation or nothing she claims she did it to hurt my feelings cause I was ignoring her and made her feel unwanted she eventually told me what she did and apologize and wanted to work on us i gave her respect for at least telling me while why snake of a friend said nothing I get she's was upset about me discussing our problems with her friend but she knows I wasn't sexual with her I feel like she should have never did this with some one so close to me even if they never had sex or meet in person I felt like if she could do that and smile into face she can't love me I know people make mistakes i wonder is this something that can be worked past and forgiving now I was nt no angel but i would never try anything with no one close to her such as a friend or family
Relationship issues?
Add Opinion