Can you make someone fall in love with you even after they admit they aren't in love with you anymore?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make anyone fall in love or even like. You can however make someone who likes you dislike you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think at that point you're more in love with the idea of being in love than the actual person.

What Guys Said 6

• if pleasing other would make you feel better about yourself... then you're blocking yourself from the progress of life.

• Question is why you want that: is it really love or are lying to yourself in the end?

Sometimes love also means letting go, and if you let it go and it comes back : it's yours forever.

• Seriously? I mean... yeah seriously? Why on earth would anyone want that?

• Its not easy

• i would like i think i can if given the chance. but wouldn't wanna waste my time

• I don't know, that's the boat I'm in...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!