How To Get Over Him?

We Talked A lot And I Waited And Waited For Us To Get Real Serious And Get Into A Relationship... Then He'll Leave Me On Delivered For A Week Or Two And Expect Me To Answer When Ever He Wanna Talk.. Then I Told Myself When He Call/Text I Would Not Reply.. But Everytime I Get A Message Or Phone Call From Him I Run To The Phone..

Most Helpful Guy

• Time will make it better. I know it's not helpful but time is realy the only thing that realy make a change

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens in life we always want something but it turns out other way... thats probably your challenge ur job is to find why he dont message u and whats keeps him busy?
    If he is too tired but damn not talking for a week 😴
    U should try to wait for him to text u first so u can also know the answer if u are also soecial to him or not like how u think he is special thats why u text him asap.

One sided love hurts the most.
    So just ignore him. Try to be busy doing other stuffs
    Love yourself before others

What Guys Said 4

• Get into your car with about 50$ and drive to homedepot.
    Purchase a 9-15 ladder and then drive to where he stays.
    Carefully open the ladder so that he's under it, and then climb said ladder.
    Congradulations you are over him.

• Block him and etc

• Just use more CaPiTaLs. But for real, just find something more interesting to do with your time.

• Sry You Had Your Chance. Find Someone Else.

• Do You Like My Style. I Feel Like It Looks Familiar.

What Girls Said 1

• Why keep talking to him at all?