My managers manager wants me to come into work 15 minutes early to have a word with me?

I've been working there for 3 months, and had two sickness periods. Will she be giving me the sack? or do you think she wants to give a warning!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry gal, future prediction section is elsewhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't say either way. But it definitely doesn't look good to be sick and unreliable all the time.

What Guys Said 4

• But I would not try to assume anything yet, your manager could want to talk to you about anything. But I really do suggest, try not to be off work sick, if you can help it.
    good luck

• Worked yesterday fine as i was off Tuesday and Wednesday.. then at the end of mt shift my manager said in front of everyone "laura can you come in 15 minutes early tomorrow as jay (who is my managers manager) wants a word with you".. surely if i was getting the sack my manager would of done it? oh im confused.

• Stop getting stressed. they might want you to fill paperwork over it, most have companies a return to work policy, to make sure you are fit to return to work.

• Most companies nowadays, have a return to work policy, which requires you to fill in paperwork, before you can start work again. It basically they are just covering themselves, so you can't take them to court over negligence.

• think you are panicking a bit too early.

• If you were sick and filled out paper work or whatever you needed to do, you should be fine.

• she probably just wants to Lez off a little bit with you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!