How to know when to give up on a relationship?

is there any signs he could be cheating or not so serious about me anymore? (I'm not gonna go into detail yet till I get opinions then I'll reply)

11

What Guys Said 1

• no way to tell without more information but maybe he is going through a hard time. He may also just not be as in to you as much as he was.

• he still gives me attention like always nothing has changed with that, but he gets irritated real easy worse than how he was in the beginning so I don't know, and I'm sure he talks to his little "girl" friends with respect...

• the best thing you can do is talk about it with him. Ask whats wrong and how he feels or you could just try to push through the rough patch and hope things get better

• I'm trying to both of those, I don't think it's gonna work now

What Girls Said 1

• the minute he stops giving you attention like he used to, it's going to another girl

• ask, then research. if your gut is telling you somethings off, then it is