Will you help your Ex in these situations (2 situations) ?

Situation 1-: if he/she is met with an accident in front of you and there are other people, but will you go and help by yourself or let others do it?

Situation 2-: he/she is having a financial crises and is homeless so will you help him/her for few days until he/she recovers?

• Yes in situation 1
    Vote A
  • Yes in situation 2
    Vote B
  • In both situations
    Vote C
  • Not in both
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Assume this Ex cheated on you and was caught cheating , now what you think about situation 1 especially?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Scenario 1 - I'd call for help, then walk away. I'd have no reason to stick around. If he needed CPR though, and no one else around knew how to perform it , then I'd do CPR on him until the ambulance arrived. Then I'd walk away. I'd never turn a blind eye to someone needing medical help. He's still someone's son and brother

Scenario 2 - no. I'm not obligated to give him a roof over his head. I'm not responsible for caring for him. I'm compassionate, but I have my limits, and that would be going beyond my limits. I wouldn't care for him.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do it as a mark of humanity rather than an ex because honestly I would do this for anybody and in this case it might just be a person I once loved so hell yes.

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Yes to both, I have no issues with any of my ex's

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes to both. Because no matter what IT'S A HUMAN BEING IN TROUBLE AND I SHOULD HELP. Cheater or whatever he used to be a person I love so I do have some extra responsibility. Let him be a horribly person, I'm not.

0|2
    0|0
  • both. you loved them at one point in your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes to both. I am not a terrible person. No one should suffer like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Situation 1: I would definitely help...
    Situation 2: Sometimes people can mistake your kindness for foolishness and attempt to take advantage of you... but I still think I would help because I would feel sorry for him

0|1
    0|0
  • Only in the situation cause I feel bad then

0|1
    0|0
  • only for first one

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Depends. The 2nd no way

0|2
    0|0
  • in both accidentally clicked something else!

0|1
    0|0
  • if there's no one in scenario one, yes as I used to have CPR first aid but it has been many years since I have had. but I'd call for help first. no one deserve to die.

I'd help any of my ex except the last one with the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • both situations

0|1
    0|0
  • both

0|1
    0|0
  • No id laugh at either situation im a fallen angel not an angel

0|1
    0|1
  • situation 1, i'm still humain

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course id help. Not sure about the cheater though. Never had that happen, that I know of

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would help her.

0|0
    0|0
  • SItuation 1: Call the ambulance or perform CPR if necessary, then leave.
    Situation 2: Not in a million years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to both situation. I can't hate her

1|1
    0|0
Loading... ;