I met a girl who was working in my country. We fell in love. She moved back to her country and she fell out of love and broke up with me. Any advice?

I met this girl who was working in my country for a few months. We fell in love quick and hard; I found out she was dating someone back at home, she told me "he's not my boyfriend, I'm not in love with him, he knows I'm seeing someone". So I didn't care. She kept telling me that love isn't her priority and that our story should have ended once she left. I ignored her because I believed in us and was even ready to move to her country to give it a try. She toured Europe for a week before going back home and this guy showed up because he realized he was losing her. She breaks up with me. Then changes her mind. Then she tells me "let's not even talk to each other anymore" and blocks me. The day after she calls me and tells me she needs me in my life, as a friend, then she says she would like to be everything for me and vice versa, "but I can't". A week goes by where she seems to be into me again. One day I tell her "I miss you" and she says that I can't keep doing this otherwise our thing will fade. Then she vents telling me she needs to break up with that guy and that she wants to be with me. The day after, I decide to book a flight to her country. I tell her, she panicks, tells me she never said those things the day prior. 10 days go by almost without chatting and calling. I land. We kiss, she tells me it feels wrong, and that she decided to work things out with that guy. I get mad and heartbroken, she realizes what she's done. We spend the night together and have sex... I tell her I love her and she replies "I'm not sure". The day after she tells me "we have to be friends, I don't love you anymore". I tell her I'll disappear from her life once I leave Thailand. Then later that night we hang out and she hugs me and kisses me. We meet again a couple of times, all kind of ok till my last day where she tells me "go on, disappear, I'm not changing my mind and I won't meet you again". Now we don't even chat anymore. Any girl who could explain all this?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Not giving you a short answer I'm saying, you are much better off with that girl as far from you as possible. She's twisted bad and you're jumping through the sick hoops she's providing. If red flags haven't already went off dude get a grip, do you really want to pursue a girl as pathetically sick from the neck up as her? Judging by how you wrote the post right now you're feeling sorry for yourself, look I'm not saying it's easy to end a relationship especially when you have feelings involved, but you're going to have to do the plus and minus thing, list both and see for yourself how fortunate you are not to be weighed down by that ball and chain. Dig deep for that inner strength, it's not going to take long for you to see the other side.

• Wow, that's rough shit dude, rough! Are you in the same place atm or not? Watch the clock if you are, you won't be forever

• yeah here is an advice. Stop dating sluts.