What does my "ex" really want?

So he really isn't an ex because I wasn't ready to make it official... but we were dating for a few months. Okay well I would say we had a pretty clear break up, he told me he was sorry it was over (you know the whole thing) I obviously was heartbroken, and he seemed perfectly fine, as what's to expect. Well I tried moving on and he would jump back in and message me on SC or just randomly FT me, well I decided to stop that and it had been a few weeks that he didn't message me. Well about 10 days ago I had him as a streak and he sent me a video of a sad song playing, of course I was confused because it had been months. Well like 3 days later we had a brief conversation on SC and he acted like a dick. I decided to end my streak with him because I didn't want to have much communication. He's always the first to watch my snapchats, and he never likes my IG pictures. 3 days ago I posted a picture and I see a notification that he liked a picture but when I went into IG it was gone. I wonder if he was stalking. So what does he really want, I'm trying really hard to move on, I'm talking to a new guy but just something has me still thinking about him. I know for sure I don't like him but I just don't know, he probably doesn't feel anything for me either but yeah 🤷🏻‍♀️
What does my "ex" really want?
Add Opinion