Ex playing games. Why?

Broke up 3 months ago. Went straight into no contact. She didn't see so happy about it and expected me to chase.

she's been on this hot and cold cycle. Friendly one day cold the next. I always kept my distance as we see each other at the gym a lot.

Last Friday, she had her bag next to mind and she kinda commented about me having my shirt off giving a show for everyone. I decided to keep things light for once. I said the show was for her. She said that wasn't very nice in a playfully manner. On top of that, she seemed to chase me quite a bit around the gym.

Tuesday, she becomes super cold. Keeps her distance and still keeps her bag next to mine. Super friendly to everyone but me. Brought my friend in that she had met when we were together and said hi to him.

then I saw her Thursday, and asked me why I never say hi to her. Stares at me throughout the day and stuff. Friday, I look her dead in the eye and tried to say hi and looks away.

why is she play this game?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She is probably not consciously playing a game with you. She is conflicted about you. You did not say who initiated the breakup. I am assuming that she did not want to break up, even if she is the one who initiated it. She is hurt by the break up and you represent a very negative influence in her life but she is also drawn to the idea of being with you again. She is vacillating between those two opposing forces. What do YOU want from her?

by the way, if you see her at the gym on a regular basis, you are playing a game with yourself by claiming that you went into no contact. Perhaps you are wanting to maintain the contact in hopes of reuniting.