Should I break up with him?

I don't want some sort of sentimental answer.

But lve been dating this guy for some time and the majority of his friends do NOT like the idea of us being together. They're all close friends with his ex and absolutely adore her, and as an honest answer I can see why. She's gorgeous, and quite honestly perfect for him. I never pressed my boyfriend on why they broke up, but his answer was always around the lines that they just didn't get along. However, they're still good friends and everything. They go to church together, still like each other's instagram pictures, and that's pretty much it

Except, this bothers me a lot. I know they shouldn't "matter" but they do in some degree. They're a big part of his life and I don't really want to take that away from him in the long run. It's also taking a huge toll on me. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the right to feel as you do. The thing is it won't change so you have a decision

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to hil about your worries, say to him all what you written here, and depending on his answer you can make a clearer decision.

• talk him with once regarding the issue... if u guys cannot come up with something... break up... this situation will take an emotional toll on you.

• leave him with your friend..

What Girls Said 0