Last text to my ex?

Long story short I wrote my ex after a 15 yr break and told him I hope he was doing well and I loved him.. he said he never stopped loving me and all he wanted was his family back and we tried to make it work..9 months later. $3000 spent on him and not a dime on me.. I caught him in one too many lies and I was done. 3 weeks of silence and I finally just sent this to him.. ps. We have 2 kids together as well and he never asked how they r. Was it too much? To cheesy? I could have been a real bitch but that's not my character.Last text to my ex...?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that a typo 15 year break? If not after all that time did you really expect a stand up husband to live with happily ever after? Don't misread what I'm saying as not feeling bad for you, you sound like a fantastic person that any real man would love to have. I'm looking at it like if you really felt the way you say then what's the point of sending him a text, to hell with that POS, he doesn't deserve you. If you send that text and he sends one back begging your forgiveness then what? You'll give it another try because you want so desperately for it to work, you put your heart out there again to be stepped on. You need to heal from that marriage not keep it going. Good luck.

• We met when were 16&17.. we had 2 kids.. he was ready to be a father or husband and left.. he got married and had another child.. then divorced and he went to jail for 7 years.. all those years we kept in touch but he stayed out of the kids lives.. only asking how they were from time to time. I lived my own life of course during all this time.. while in jail he begged for us back.. and said his life went downhill when he left.. I wanted awhile and I gave him a chance. He cried so much said his grandma who died while he was in jail wanted him to get back with me and the kids and that's all he ever wanted.. so I gave him a chance. I messed up. I didn't write that in hopes of reconciling.. I know he won't beg for me back.. he never faught for me like that.. he's very prideful.. but I guess I thought it would give me some kind of closure.

• You've been through a lot, and you have a big part of your life with him, even during his incarceration you stood by him, I wonder how a man can be that way to a woman like you and still sleep at night. The poor children, that breaks my heart for them to feel the pain their feeling. It's not easy to walk away knowing there's no turning around this time, stay strong don't let him make a sucker out of you ever again. I wish I could do more for you, take care of yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• never ever ever ever pay a man's way. if a man asks a girlfriend for money then he is using you. he's a man and should act like one. women who pay for mens dates and bills are always the one that end up used and looking foolish in the end. im sorry this happened, but you must learn from it

• Well I loaned him money for a truck.. so us as a family could start a life together.. I spent the rest on work clothes as a gift and work shoes.. but your right. I learned my lesson.

What Guys Said 1

• I would simply leave him in silence. People like him can't be reasoned with.

What Girls Said 2

• I think this it too pathetic for the guy that you described. I'd just kept it for myself to reread when I would feel tempted to take him in again. But its a done deal, you've sent it.

• You'll be fine