How can I get him back?

I broke up with my boyfriend and I truly know I messed up with things that I said. And he keeps saying he doesn't make me happy and I don't make him happy so why even be together. I get that. But he's my best friend. the only one who truly knows me. Anyways how can I get him to forgive me and give it one last shot?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• yes.. you can

• try to convince him till he won't get agree to forgive you

Most Helpful Girl

• hi dear read your post and i want you to know that you can still get him back. i was almost having such situation with my husband some years back but today we are back together. can you mail me so that i can give you some advice and tips on what to do which will really help you if you still truly love this man and want him back. this is my email i will be waiting for your mail now mccartkatty@gmail. com

What Guys Said 1

• i wouldn't like to interfere in personal life

What Girls Said 1

• mine doesn't open any chance, not even an inch. but if he truly loves you, your apology will melt his heart. Once you are forgiven, don't do the same mistake, there are second chances, but never heard of third chance