my boyfriend's ex girlfriend has never spoken to me...i don't understand y she is treating me like sh*t...she called me a dumb bitch and got really nasty with me for no reason. I asked her a question nicely and I get snotty answers...wtf

31

Most Helpful Girl

• it's very simple. you have him and she doesn't. she feels entitled *as most exs do* that the guy is still theirs and someone is just messing around with them. just ignore her comments. she's useless to get upset or angry about because remember, he's yours and no one else.

• Thanx. the major thing stressing me out is facebook. it deleted me from his friends and deleted all my comments. and his status is single. he's been at work all week straight out

• Thanx. your a big help.

• Happy to help =)

What Guys Said 1

• some people just get really hurt and get bitter and angry at the wrong person

chances are she still upset but hiding it as anger and rather then take it out on your boyfriend who caused the pain taking it out on you because you know have wht she had you know the childish wants wht they can have thing

thats all I dought she rally hates you even if it seems that way

hope this helped :D

• Thanx. I'm trying not to freak out because somehow I got deleted from his facebook and he's at work....

• Thanks. positivity helps. I appreciate it

• Woooooooooooooo I help sweet :D that made my day :D

What Girls Said 2

• She might still like your boyfriend or she's bitter about the breakup and she's taking it out on you, I would just ignore her.

• Maybe she is just too cowardly to fess up the real reason she wants to distance herself from you.

But if she is ready to treat you like that to hide it, you shouldn't care for the reason. Distance yourself from a person like that.