How to let a girl know?

that you want to hang out and go on a date.

Unbeknown to me when you ask a girl to hang out she automatically think its a date. I did not know that at all.

So how do you let a girl know that you want to hang out and become friends but do not want to go out and become a couple.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's like this: If you ask a girl to hang out, and she wants to be friends, then that's what will happen. If you ask a girl to hang out and she wants it to be a date, then that's what it is. If you ask a girl to hang out and she thinks you're asking her on a date, but she doesn't like you that way, well, then she's gonna say no... etc.

It's all up to the girl. The only way around this is YOU have to be explicit in your invitation to hang out. If you want it to be a date, say so. At the very least, you have to say, "hey, how about just you and me go to the movies on Saturday" or "will you be my date to the dance." If you want to be friends, say "a bunch of us are going to the lake tonight, you wanna come?"

That's all the control you have. If you don't make it clear to her what you want, she will make the decision for you.

• I like your answer but what if I asked a girl to hang out she says yes (we agreed we would hang out sometime earlier), we exchange numbers then she doesn't contact me back? and it was supposed to be me, her and her friend.

• Well bro, that's the thing with girls, it can be any number of things. She could have changed her mind. Her FRIEND could have said something to her, so she changed her mind. She could just be shy.

Best thing to do is give her a call or send her a text. I know it sucks that you have to do all the work, but, that's generally how it is. Girls want guys to pursue them. And believe me, it works out for the best that way.

What Girls Said 3

• Go out with a group of people. That way you two get to hang out, but it's not a date.

• its always the opposite for me I think were just hangin out but he thinks its a date, just bring others along or invite her friends or something

• Tell her that you just want to hang out as friends. Simple as that. Or you could just ask if she wants to hang out with a group of friends. That will give off the friend vibe only.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!