How did your worst relationship end?

We've all been through a rough relationship. But what made it significant was how it ended. How did your worst relationship end?

832

Most Helpful Guy

• She got pregnant and got an abortion without telling me. About a year later she told me one night when we both had been drinking. The next day when I had time to think about it with a clear head, I felt devastated that we had conceived a child together and she felt no need to tell me or even allow me to express an opinion about whether we should keep him/her. I told her to go fuck herself. She was devastated. Karma, I guess.

• She deserved it. The fuck?

• @aestheticsofty Yes, that is what I was referring to. She had no legal obligation to tell me, and that sort of thing happens constantly every day. There should be a law but there likely will never be because society doesn't care about men's and fathers' rights.

Most Helpful Girl

• Was four months pregnant with his baby, had to get him removed as he abused me and threatened me made me feel very scared... then social services got involved... had to take out an injunction... then he blamed it all on me and told everyone that we just had an argument! He has never met his son, after we split I found out he lied to me about everything and that he had abused the other mother of his much older child! His mum told me this and yet he still goes around telling everyone it's me and says I am the liar and that i just used him to get pregnant! So gutted that this happened, he is a real narcissistic man and I never got closure as he never told the truth! Ok now though got over him after a few years 😂

What Guys Said 31

• She wanted me to commit to a job i hated, i told her it would ruin our relationship, she promised she would support me and not abandoned the relationship. Two months later, she abandoned the relationship.

• We had a date, where super happy, kissed a lot, touched each other... and then, in the middle of the night, about four hours later, she texted me its not working out and dont want to talk to me again.

No explanation what so ever and I have no idea, why...

• My worst relationship ended when me and my ex girlfriend
    ended up going to court together over harassment and she
    was the one who started it and i ended it but the thing is
    i loved her and i left my emotions get out of control so i tell
    everyone if you are up against harassment be the better person
    don't feed into the harassment rather than just leave things
    how they are and be the better person.

• In a divorce that cost me right at a half-mil. That's right, $500,000

:)

Choose wisely, treat kindly. _Dr. Laura

• she lied to me and then left me.
    but then she came back after 1 or 2 years. when she saw im doing more awesome, and im getting in shape. but then i kicked her ass out of my life

• I broke up with her because I was super unhappy.

• She thought I was cheating on her (I wasnt) I told her that was crazy, and she tried to stab me with a fork... and I left... and never spoke to her again xD

• misunderstandings.

• I got cheated on by a girl who said she had Multiple personality Disorder when she didn't cause i even talked to her mom and she cheated on me the same day i had to put my dog down.

• brutally.

• Never had a relationship

• She was super jealous so..

• I ignored my wife , not complying her wishes, its my fault

• she left me for a black guy.

Not even kidding xD

• Never had a bad break up. my exs still love me

• Honestly Never took a relationship to that level where it would feel worst.

• had epic weekend long breakup sex. Then walked out separate ways

• I dont remember tbh
    but i can tell that was very bad

• I've never been in a relationship.

• attitued and ego of her

• ı dont now ;)

• I'av never been in a relationship

• I I got laid off my job she left me

• Her brother got her to back out and she cut me off totally.

• she just walked out whit my child and now she is radio silent

• define worst relationship

• Never started

• never been in a relationship :(

• My worst relationship is the one I have with drugs, it still hasn't ended, it's a plague

• Don't know everything happened in a flash as first as she came into life as quickly she left me and went away. I didn't ask even the reason but yes thts hurts a lot and help me to reach the next level

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• Angry boyfriend that got even angrier when I broke up with him. He threw my stuff around the house and then threatend to stab me.

• he was verbally abusive he talked bad to his own mother calling her a slut whore bitch you name it then he started with me with in 3 months I left

• He threatened suicide (he was drunk). He was physically and verbally abusing. A lawsuit and $5000.

• He beat me up and bit my arm down to the bone, then stole my phone and locked me in my house. So had to jump out a window and run to neighbours for help

• We had a relationship for like 2 weeks. One day I caught him flirting with one of my best friends. He said it was a mistake and I forgave him, which I still regret! One week later I caught them again, however this time they were kissing each other. I felt really stupid because he used me to come closer to my friends, what I could have known before... So I (obviously) broke up with him and since then my ex best friend is still avoiding me...

• He s been with me for three years, proposed, then took my virginity and said he was no longer interested. Months later I met someone else, he came back after a year blackmailing me for sex with pictures he took of me without my consent.

• i has only one and he cheated on me