How did your worst relationship end?

We've all been through a rough relationship. But what made it significant was how it ended. How did your worst relationship end?

832

Most Helpful Guy

• She got pregnant and got an abortion without telling me. About a year later she told me one night when we both had been drinking. The next day when I had time to think about it with a clear head, I felt devastated that we had conceived a child together and she felt no need to tell me or even allow me to express an opinion about whether we should keep him/her. I told her to go fuck herself. She was devastated. Karma, I guess.

• She deserved it. The fuck?

• @aestheticsofty Yes, that is what I was referring to. She had no legal obligation to tell me, and that sort of thing happens constantly every day. There should be a law but there likely will never be because society doesn't care about men's and fathers' rights.

• Agreed

Most Helpful Girl

• Was four months pregnant with his baby, had to get him removed as he abused me and threatened me made me feel very scared... then social services got involved... had to take out an injunction... then he blamed it all on me and told everyone that we just had an argument! He has never met his son, after we split I found out he lied to me about everything and that he had abused the other mother of his much older child! His mum told me this and yet he still goes around telling everyone it's me and says I am the liar and that i just used him to get pregnant! So gutted that this happened, he is a real narcissistic man and I never got closure as he never told the truth! Ok now though got over him after a few years 😂