Broke up with my fiance. Now I'm thinking about taking her back would you?

I broken up with her because she has anger issues that would lead to constand arguing into the a. m. No sleep and a lot of disrespect. She gave me back the engagement ring 4 times. Threaten me. And refused to go out with me and my mother on for my birthday. Purposely keeps me up which make it hard to perform at work in the morning. I broke up with here and now she is begging me and cring to come back. I love her but sometimes I feel like we're going to end up in the same spot again. It's been 3 years and we've been engaged 8 months now. What would you do

21

What Girls Said 2

• If she has anger issues I mean you gotta understand, be there for her through everything, try talking to her and ask her why she's acting that way and if she doesn't text you why then ask her again. One thing I can , tell you is that she probably has trust issues and she's acting stubborn meaning she wants more attention from you, If you guys haven't gone on dates, I'd say take her out on one. If you love her so much, call her beautiful, all those sweet things, try to bring her a rose or a teddy bear to show her that you think about her through actions and words AND if you see a future with her even with the engagement going on then talk about what you see in your future with her , if you love her stay with her even if she has anger issues but if your starting to have doubts Or your starting to feel no connection then call it a quits, but i mean its your decision think about it like think about it a lot Cz you don't wanna end up calling it quits and then regretting it. but good luck:))

• Oh by the way now that you broke up with her think about it still Cz you don't wanna end up making yourself look bad in front of her family if u break up with her again for the 2nd time

• I wouldn't go back, she is never going to change.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't go back with her. I like my sleep