Commitment no love found no love lost?

why is it in 25 years old and in the military and I'm still single and lost my marriage? oh ya she was a cheater while I busted my ass working all the time.

10

What Girls Said 1

• You said it right there, she cheated.
    That's not your fault she chose to do what she did. You should feel proud to serve your country and be apart of the military. She should have been proud of you for that as well!
    I am sorry your relationship didn't work out, and she chose to cheat on you while you were doing your job.

Military relationships are difficult, it takes two people to work at it constantly, and commit themselves fully to one another, and stick with that commitment through long distance too. Not everyone can do it, but a lot of people make it work. I hope you're able to work things out with your significant other, or move on to someone else in time.

Just know this isn't your fault, and you shouldn't let it get you down. You are living the life you wanted and giving yourself to protect and defend your country. That alone should make you immensely proud.
    I hope you are able to find someone better suited for you, who can keep that commitment and will support you, move forward with you, and be there for you when you return home still only yours.
    Take care, best wishes!

What Guys Said 0