Would you pay to find out if your gf/bf was cheating on you? And why/why not?

I am considering staring my own PI service, just don't know if it's worth it or no?

21

What Girls Said 2

• No, if it came down to me not trusting him that much... I am done with already!

• thanks for the reply, not the one I was cheering for, business wise, nevertheless, thanks. 😊

• Well if I were you I would focus on married couples wanting to prove their spouse is cheating.. so when they divorce they can get spousal support etc. Or if they have a prenup with a cheating clause in it.. 😊👍

• Possibly? I think people would pay for they though.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't personally, I'd probably be out of there by then if I truly thought they were cheating and needed to verify. I know that while they may not openly admit it, a lot of people probably would pay for a service like this. I'd be put off having to do business with potentially "crazed' jealous boyfriends/girlfriends, but you could certainly make money in the right area.

• Fair enough problem you took up there. I have thought about it, and mostly come to the idea that I have to work far away from where I live, not to get mixed up in the heat. All I want to do is a professional assesment of a sitaution and then gtf outa there.

• You're welcome, hope it goes well!

• thanks mate!