Guys and girls, what made you reach out and come back to your ex if you were the dumper?

How long did it take for you to reach out to come back into their life? How did you do it? What was the outcome? Coz everybody's seem to be asking if their exes will come back? So let's answer that with your point of view as the dumper. Are you not over them is that why you came crawling back into their life? Or you just want to see if you still got power over them?

Most Helpful Guy

• when I was in my, early twenties it was to, see, if I had power over them or influence, or just, wanted some sex.. mature me, if they were a part of, my life for a decent period of, time I make, some, contact after year just to let em know their is no ill will and that we can be civil

What Guys Said 2

• OK I and her have this strong bf4L thing but both if us wanted to play the game so I went one way an she went the other. send me a private message and I will be pleased to tell you.

• me personally I wouldn't have did it because if I break something off I'm not going to go back because it had to be a good reason why I left in the first place

What Girls Said 0