Will I ever forget and really move on?

this break up needed to happen sooner or later it was like the impossible relationship we were the perfect match just in the wrong place and time i had to ended it before more damage could occur but i am in so much pain losing him i didn't imagine it will be that difficult ! i even can't sleep !
will things become any easier so that i could move on with my life?
right now i am depressed and feeling like dead inside

23

Most Helpful Guy

• okay, so about a year ago I was with this girl. we were together for 2 years. the. out of nowhere she says she wants to mess around with other guys. she played with my feelings and everything. saying that we would be back together and all that fun stuff. It's been a year. I have tried dating again but I was molded to fit her needs. now I'm In a situation where I can't find anybody that I can actually love. honestly, I don't think the scars of love heal. I believe you are stuck with them for life and the only way you can truly get over the past is to force a new future to come.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah!

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be. And don't keep questioning your decisions. You made a decision stick to it and be strong.
    Life does not have a rear view mirror.

• You will just wait a little while the pain will fade

What Girls Said 1

• it will get better. just try something new to get over him and keep him out of your head.