How long has it taken you to get over ur gf/bf?

How long has it taken you to get over ur gf/bf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• It usually takes me a few months to get over it. Once someone burns a bridge with me I burn them out of my mind surprisingly fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was with a girl for 5 years it took about a year and there are still some bad days but I think im good to start another healthy relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • thought it would help you abit

0|0
    0|0
  • sometime u just can't

0|0
    0|0
  • I was the one that ended things and I'm still getting over it, it's been 3 months

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years

0|0
    0|0
  • A hour or two at most

0|0
    0|0
    • your right hand doesn't count

• I'm actually a sosiopath with phycopathic tendencies so I can understand human feeling but don't actually feel them myself

• i think you might have some dyslexic tendencies aswell since you couldnt spell neither of them right😂

What Girls Said 16

• When I was younger not long, Usually was in another relationship within a few months of last breakup

Got older years... the disappointment gets to you because u realise uve wasted time with a big phoney jerk...

If your young 3 months max

0|0
    0|0
  • For real love, you never truly get over your bf/gf.

0|1
    0|0
  • One year so far

0|0
    0|0
  • worst was 2 years. week away from our anniversary and caught him n my sister in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was dumped maybe a month ago. Still have nightmares about him finding someone else. So I'll let you know when i myself know

0|0
    0|0
  • its been 5 or 6 months since we broke up and I think I got over him but not completely. we were together for 2 years

0|0
    0|0
  • No longer than a week, but he was always texting me (about two months oh my god), so it was a problem to get over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between 6 and 12 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you get over him talking to other guys then you'll eventually go back to him so dull yourself with love and make friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the relationship- my first one didn't take me too long because by the time our relationship ended I was already kind of over him (that's why we broke up) but my latest realtionship took me a few months.

0|0
    0|1
  • A very short time

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 months

0|0
    0|0
  • 2yrs

0|0
    0|0
  • About a year or more. I'm borderline so I can't help but get too attached most times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever

0|0
    0|0
  • It took two years

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;