Contemplating a divorce. Not sure where to start. Where to start?

I am no longer happy with my husband. I have been married for two years; together for seven years. We have no children. He spends little to no time with me on his days off. He dedicates his time to his adult football team and playing video games. He spends 8 hours almost every Sunday on the field. I use to go with him but I can’t anymore. I feel like it is a huge waste of my time. He also chooses places that are 1 hour away from where we live. It is like a 2-hour commute of coming and going to the field. He is the coach of the team but you would think he is getting paid to play football because of the amount he spends on the field or coaching. This Sunday he pushed my buttons. We made plans and he canceled to play football. He is not a man of his word and is constantly late. Drives like a manic at times for no reason. We are in our early 30’s and don’t own any property together. We share a savings, which I am the only want that puts money in our account. He pays for most of the bills and has a 401k account; which he has never added me to. He says he loves me but never shows it. We probably only had sex 30 times in two years. Most of the time it has been due to me begging him. He is always on his phone texting his friends about what time they are going to video games or football. I highly doubted that he is cheating on me but honestly who knows. I am not the jealous type and neither is he. I have asked him numerous times to go to therapy and he refuses. I don’t know what to do anymore. If we do decide to get a divorce, how do we split everything up? I have a couple thousand saved on my own but it’s not really a whole lot. I still don’t know how much he has in his personal savings and checking accounts. I have an idea of how much he has in his 401k, which by the way. he took out some of his money to pay for our wedding. I have no idea even where to being for getting a divorce. Where should I begin if we do decide to get a divorce?
5
1