Ending a relationship without saying anything.

Ever been in a relationship, but the person never told you that it was over?

I have never done this, but it has happened to me once.

Would would a guy do this?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I'm sorry that happened to you. I been there except the guy left me pregnant yet it still hurts. I believe men are afraid to confront us , it's like a easy way out for them. Some guys just have a hard time expressing things , yet later on they realize they went about immaturely and sometimes have regrets on ever losing you. I'm happy you happy again. There are so men out there and you deserve to have someone communicate their issues with you and give the relationship a real chance to progress forward:)

You really are better off without him, plus if he could do that he never really loved you. And it's better to move forward and continue just loving yourself and know your supported by people that Care about you!

What Guys Said 2

• That is very dishonest and cowardly of him. He is not man enough to do it in person. He is no gentleman.

• a guy can do this, although I find this really childish of their part. they just don't want to say it to you directly not to hurt you, but actually this could hurt even more.. that's horrible

What Girls Said 4

• I had a relationship end this way, kinda. It was years ago. We got into this huge fight and he stormed off. We both refused to contact each other. It's kinda funny now that I think about it. He recently contacted me through fb, after I think 5 years.

• It happened to me. I was devastated.

• lol yeah, that happened once. He just stopped calling, stopped replying. Coward

• I have. 2 in a row...the first guy never gave any warning, just randomly stopped talking to me. The I went onto facebook a couple days later and saw his relationship status changed, and he was dating some other girl. The the second guy also gradually talked to me less than stopped. Two weeks later after leaving me hanging, ignoring my messages, he wrote me and said it was nothing I did, but he just didn't see us working out.

• I'm sorry to hear two guys did this to you, at least you can find someone who actually cares about you now.

• Thats rough I'm sorry to hear that too. I'm in the same boat.