I don't get him?

i was with this guy and we broke up and he ended up getting another girlfriend but we never stopped seeing each, he's cheated on her many times with me and I'm in a difficult situation because I think I love him... recently he went away with his mates and his girlfriend and he comes back telling me that he missed me so much while he was away... I don't understand how he can go away with his girlfriend for 10days and still miss me... and then after he tells me that and tells me how much he wants me... he stops talking to me for days now and has gone all weird on me... I don't know what to do. please help!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably got busted by the girlfriend. Being the other girl is NEVER a good option. means you're letting him have his cake, eat it too and come back for seconds. This guy is taking more than his share and emotionally taxing you on top of that. Change your look, change your number and MOVE ON! there will always be other loves. but no girl should have to share. especially for a piece of work like that one. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Run, run for the hills on tis one. If he's playing the girlfriend, he's playing you. He simply grew bored of you and is into his girlfriend now. Stay away!

What Girls Said 1

• Yea girl, he is now bored of what use to be excitement!...you need to cut him off if he can cheat on his girl with u, then there is no doubt he will cheat on you nd his girl with some one else. He is a player! you better step.